British American Tobacco Jobs 2020, Opportunities for Aspiring Employees who are Competitive and Progressive-Minded
British American Tobacco South Africa prized itself for its world-class quality of tobacco manufacturing through capitalising and expanding its market since 100 years ago, making it one of the most progressive cigarette and tobacco manufacturing companies in South Africa. This year on 2020, British American Tobacco opens up career opportunities to further enhance its leading position on tobacco- and cigarette-related markets.
As a multinational company with more than 200 branches all over the world, British American Tobacco offers a promising internationalised career prospects as well as connections with highly competent workers. Workers are valued here as they will get equal growth opportunity chances and overall higher salaries compared to other similar industries.
British American Tobacco’s Latest Job Opportunities and Requirements
There are 8 distinct departments available to be chosen according to the British American Tobacco’s official career portal, ranging from Marketing, Sales, and Distribution to Next Generation Products. Nonetheless, these jobs are the currently available ones:
- Brand Manager
- Head of Marketing – Southern Africa Markets
- Shift Lead
- Demand Planning Executive.
Interested job applicants for the aforementioned available positions should pass these following requirements:
- Be at least Grade 12-graduate, National Diploma, or Bachelor in the related field
- Have written permissions to work in South Africa
- Have at least 5 years of managerial experiences in the related field
- Able to utilise computerised programmes, at least Excel software
- Possess great leadership and analytical skills
- Special Note: Every available position might have its own standards of skills, therefore it will be beneficial to study each specified criteria on the assigned career opportunity website.
British American Tobacco Job Application Processes
As a large-scaled international company, British American Tobacco has rather complicated application processes. Basically, all of British American Tobacco job application form applications are done by clicking “Apply Now” button found in each available positions on its career’s website and “Create a Login Menu” radio button on the redirected page to create account, which then will be used to upload additional documents or update data through “My Account” menu on the right side of the web page.
Ensure all of the data including important documents such as CV are correct in order to pass through the application sorting. After passing the job application phase, future workers should undergo these consecutive steps before they are offered job position in British American Tobacco job:
- Filling in the Culture Questionnaire to make sure candidates’ work values match with British American Tobacco’s
- Undergoing psychometric tests, which includes on the Verbal and Analytical Test
- Undergoing by-phone interview
- Answering the Leadership Preference Questionnaire
- Attending in-person interview at the assigned place for each available positions
- Participating in the trial job period and attending additional interview sessions with the Function Head when needed.
British American Tobacco Latest Jobs’ Important Dates
Even though every desirable jobs and department have their own opening and closing dates, creating a profile and uploading necessary documents in the British American Tobacco’s career website can be done at any time. Prospective applicants can even ask for being inserted into the waiting list for jobs that are not currently present on British American Tobacco’s availabilities.
British American Tobacco Graduate Job Contact Numbers
The numbers below are available to be contacted for Grade-12 or university graduates who are eager to ask further questions regarding British American Tobacco’s available job opportunities:
- Toll-free number: 0800 118 188
- International Dial: +27 21 003 6500
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: British American Tobacco; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.