Dreaming of Working at Public Agriculture Companies? Check Out All About Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Jobs 2020 Here
True to its name, personnel of South Africa’s Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (DAFF) work together to achieve economic progress as noted in DAFF’s grand vision. Additionally, DAFF prizes itself for successfully combining between agricultural-based innovations in the laboratory or plant-based environments, creating citizen-oriented policies in food security sectors, and sustaining equal opportunities for all employees to grow regardless of their superficial backgrounds in order to deliver the best quality service for South African citizens.
DAFF doesn’t rely merely on its internal forces. Therefore, DAFF opens up exciting job opportunities to the most innovative young minds who are eager to try out brand-new roles. DAFF’s broad scopes of projects, reputations, and enriching leadership training programmes are offered for every employee to enhance their soft skills as well as hard skills in agricultural-based sectors.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries’ Sample Job Positions and Document Requirement Notes for the Year of 2020
Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (DAFF) of South Africa opens up job vacancies each year for every South African citizen and Permanent Residents of South Africa who have graduated from an at least ABET-level education of South Africa. Currently, these following sample job opportunities are available for applying:
- Housekeeping Executives
- General Workers
- and much more (refer to DAFF’s official recruitment website to learn more about the most updated lists of vacancies).
Any applicants wishing to have their applications considered should have these documents with their applications regardless of the applying methods they use:
- ID Card (or attached copy of Permanent Resident proof for non-South African-originated applicants)
- Form Z83 with attached signature
- Completed CV along with all certified copies of the related qualifications
- SAQA result attachments (if the prior qualification(s) is/are done overseas)
- Statements of race, gender, and disability to fulfill the Employment Equity Plan.
How to Apply for Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries Job Vacancies
Applying processes can be done through online or offline methods, as stated in the following points:
- Offline methods: By sending a fax to PO Box 1305, Rivonia 2128, posting inside the assigned place of 3 Autumn Street, Rivonia, or visiting DAFF’s nearest office branch with holding the completed version of job applications
- Online methods: Through HumanJobs’ homepage or emailing the Human Communications department.
Successful job seekers are then notified by email after their online or offline submissions. There will be further selection processes to undertake as follows:
- Further verifications of what has been sent online or offline, if any
- Backgrounds and references checks
- Skill tests
- 12-month probationary periods, if shortlisted.
Please note that further email feedbacks are only available for those who are selected. The first part of document selection process will take a maximum of 3 months after each vacancies’ closing deadlines. Therefore, one should assume their applications are unsuccessful if they don’t receive anything for 3 months afterward.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries Opening and Closing Deadlines 2020
DAFF offers job opportunities every year. Nevertheless, each available positions have their own opening and closing deadlines. For the recent 2020 year, closing deadlines for each available career opportunities range from the start of June to the end of September. Visit DAFF’s official recruitment website for more information regarding the most updated opening and closing deadlines.
Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries’ Jobs-Related Contacts
These people along with each of their phone numbers are available to be contacted for further inquiries regarding DAFF’s job applications:
- Mr. Vusimuzi Mngomezulu, tel. (012) 319-7923
- Ms. Boitumelo Maleka, tel. (012) 319-7024
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.