If Your Educational Background is in the Field of Pharmacy, Applying to Clicks Job Opportunities is the Right Decision
Clicks Group (Clicks) – Since its listing on 1996, this pharmacy-based company have expanded its’ presence. Until now, Clicks has opened more than 459 South Africa-based retails, including UPD as South Africa-originated wholesaler in medicine-related products.
Click’s tremendous accomplishments are supported by their financially-stable conditions, which enable them to give competitive salaries to their current and future workers. In addition, Clicks’ wide scope of projects, as well as diverse backgrounds of workmates, have a potential to attract the highly-competent professionals with bright minds to innovate, making it one of the most progressive company in terms of workplace condition.
Clicks Job Available for Applying
Clicks Group opens new job vacancies every year, in which can be checked on its official recruitment website. Currently, there are 10 positions available as follows:
- Store Manager – Wonderboom Junction
- Learner Port Basic – Roodeport
- Junior Buyer X2
- Qualified Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant – Balfour Park
- Health and Safety Officer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- HR Administrator I Resourcing
- 27 – 40hr Flexi Shop Assistant Cashier, Clicks Tableview
- 27 – 40hr Flexi Shop Assistant Cashier, Clicks Edgemead
- 27 – 40hr Flexi Shop Assist/Cashier – Clicks Mooi River 1538.
Clicks Pharmacy Job Opportunities and Special Requirements
According to Clicks’ official website, the following pharmacy-related jobs are currently available for applying:
- Responsible Pharmacist
- Roving Pharmacist
- Pharmacist Assistant Qualified Post Basic (QPB)
- Nursing Practitioner
- Locum Independent Contractor (Pharmacist)
- Locum Independent Contractor (QPB)
- Locum Independent Contractor (NP).
Every aspiring worker on the aforementioned positions should possess Professional Registration Number with SAPC or SANC. They are also required to reside in Johannesburg since most of the currently-available positions for pharmacists are available in Johannesburg.
Recruitment Processes at Clicks Group
Clicks Group is committed to hiring the best talents possible. As a result, future pharmacy- and non-pharmacy-based workers should follow these steps in order to be considered a job offer:
- Register their CV through the “External” application form tab
- Undergo additional criminal and background checks
- Do one or more interview
- Complete Psychometric assessment
- Receive feedbacks on the recruitment outcome after undergoing all selection processes.
How to Apply
Job applying processes can be done online at Clicks Group’s official website:
- Available positions (details on the currently available positions and the job descriptions)
- External positions (choose “External” when registering for the CV).
Dates of Availability
Registration is open every year. For more information regarding recent availabilities, please check in this link.
Please contact our service provider should you need further assistances: Clicks Group Recruitment Team on 010 140 3099 or email [email protected].
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: Clicks; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.