Harmony Jobs 2020, A Series of Open South African-Based Job Vacancies for Mining and Engineering Enthusiasts
Harmony is better known as a company with strong presence in South Africa and Papua New Guinea, especially in terms of gold-copper minings, that dominates its mining and exploration’s business activities. Until now, this over-than-six-decade-aged mining company already have two mining places in South Africa, namely Witwatersrand Basin and Kraaipan Greenstone Belt open-pit mining place.
Not stopping in merely producing high-quality gold, Harmony’s workforces are also known as the “Human Gold” due to their prolific and highly variable working skills. Their employees’ eagerness to constantly learn new things ultimately results in their astonishing capabilities in handling mining-related jobs with as shorter time as possible and operating their equipment as safely as possible as well.
Harmony’s Sample Job Departments and Positions on 2020
As a world-class mining company that focuses primarily on gold mining, every sample jobs on Harmony’s workplace are ensured to contribute in producing high-quality gold. These following sample departments, along with their job descriptions, have a different set of gold-related contributions as explained below:
- Finance: Allocating, classifying, and reporting on Harmony’s transactions as well as helping to value Harmony-produced golds
- Geology: Handling underground mining excavation processes, practicing knowledge about ore extracting, and collaborating with the gold-producing teams in their jobs
- Human Resources: Encouraging more “Human Golds” through attracting, selecting, and training phases as well as motivating them through competitive rewards and incentives
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering: Installing and operating electrical and non-electrical machinery related to gold processing, including operational buildings
- Metallurgy: Assessing physical and chemical behaviours of golds
- Mining Engineering: Extracting and processing underlying golds throughout the mining process and familiarising themselves with explosive tools involved in Harmony’s gold-mining processes.
Several sample job positions related to the aforementioned departments are available throughout the year, which can be seen on Harmony’s main Career Options page. According to Harmony’s Employment Equity policies, these sample jobs and departments can be applied to everyone, including women and historically disadvantaged people.
Harmony’s Employment Equity Job Policies’ Schemes
Harmony’s take on its equal considerations on current and future employees are evident throughout its recruitment phases, including in terms of its training, development, and leadership programmes. In South Africa alone, there have been 60% historically-disadvantaged workers in Harmony’s managerial level in the last year.
Harmony’s equal treatments of its employees are based upon its huge interest in economic-based investments. Having those already said, Harmony develops policies to recruit foreign migrant workers as well as local South Africans and ensure that there will be adequate skill development and growth opportunities for all of them. Visit Harmony’s Employment Equity Schemes’ main online portal for more information regarding these matters.
How to Apply for Harmony’s Job Positions
Applications for Harmony’s job positions can be done through its online system at Harmony’s main career web page.
Opening and Closing Dates for Harmony’s Career Opportunities in 2020
Harmony opens up new career opportunities each year, including in 2020. Refer to Harmony’s main web portal for the most recently-updated deadlines in 2020.
Harmony’s Job Opportunities-Related Contacts
Harmony’s job applicants should either call or write an email to these following contacts should they have any further questions regarding on the job opportunities:
- Tel: +27 11 411 2030
- E-mail: [email protected]
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: Harmony; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.