Job Opportunities at Hatch 2020 for Those who Want to Explore Diverse Career, Department, and Project Possibilities
From our previous article, we’ve known that Hatch has built an extraordinary set of mining portfolios all over the world, including in South Africa. Hatch’s long histories along with its project-handling experiences in over 150 countries make Hatch a prospective place for future workers to join in.
Even though this Canadian-built company works primarily in enriching its mining sectors, Hatch is also working in consulting-based projects for its clients, namely IT-based consulting, process development, and much more. These diverse departments and project varieties, along with its great strengths in managing construction projects for various mining, metallurgical, energy, and infrastructure sectors, make Hatch become more desirable in terms of its working environments.
Hatch’s Sample Job Opportunities on 2020
According to its official career portal, these sample job opportunities at South Africa’s Hatch are accepting new applicants in this 2020 year:
- Project Manager
- Hydro Power Electrical, Protection and Control, SCADA Engineer
- Senior Planner
- Resident Engineer
- Operational Readiness Project Manager
- Operational Readiness Specialist.
In addition, Hatch has 9 diverse departments that are accepting prospective candidates with each of their different key uniqueness, specialisation, and overall job description as explained below:
- Corporate: Bringing fresh perspectives and significantly huge growth potential on business and corporate-related jobs such as doing functions in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, IT, Human Resources, and so on
- Energy: Helping Hatch’s clients to find the more economically- and environmentally-friendly energy resources ranging from the traditional oil and gas or hydro power to the more recently-trending sources such as solar, wind, nuclear, thermal, and much more
- Environmental: Bringing extraordinary environmentally-friendly designs, engineering, and constructive building sources to benefit local communities and ecosystems as a whole
- Infrastructure: Working with Hatch in developing the Aviation, Bridges and Roads, Ports and Marine, Rail and Transit, Tunneling, and Water-based sectors to create a better set of infrastructures that will benefit South Africa’s country
- Mining and Metals: Finding newer and better ways to mine alternative energy resources, including in terms of optimizing mineral extraction processes through cross-sectional experts’ help in solving Hatch’s clients most polemic problems regarding on mining industries
- Operational Performance and Consulting: Talking with the clients to help them decide upon their business, financing, or project-related goals
- Professional Engineers and Designers: Creating positive change through delivering projects assigned by Hatch
- Project Services and Construction: Working with Hatch’s internal experts to manage construction projects on site and deliver it on time
- Technologies: Commercialising innovative ideas from clients, leveraging computerised big-scaled data, and giving out IT-based solutions both to Hatch’s company as a whole and its individual projects.
How to Apply for Hatch’s Job Vacancies
First, applicants should head over the Hatch’s main career portal and click “Sign In” letter on top of the headline. Next, they should click “New Member?” button located on top of the login page to create a new account for applying for Hatch’s job opportunities.
Applicants will then be redirected to Hatch’s main profile creator page. It is mandatory for applicants to indicate their career interest and choose whether they are open to being contacted by Hatch on Hatch’s open job positions by checking the assigned field. They should also list their job agents upon their first time in creating Hatch’s job profile. After that, applicants should click “Next” to proceed with the next application process.
There are also alternatives for applicants with the Linkedin profile. In this case, they can head over Hatch’s main career portal and choose the job that suits them best by clicking the position’s name. After being redirected to that specific career position’s job description page, click “Apply Now” and choose “Start Apply with Linkedin” to register by using the Linkedin account.
(Special Note: Applicants shouldn’t have applied for other job vacancies if they wish to apply for any of Hatch’s job positions).
Hatch’s Career Vacancies’ Opening and Closing Dates on 2020
Hatch opens up new career vacancies each year, including on 2020. For the most recent updates on its opening and closing dates, refer to Hatch’s main career portal.
Hatch’s Job-Related Contact Person and Number
Contact either one of Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee at their telephone number in (011) 239 5300 should further questions related to Hatch’s job opportunities arise.