Western Cape Government Jobs 2020 for Everyone who are Keen to Pursue Careers in South Africa’s Public Sectors
As a government-based organisation, Western Cape Government offers broad-scoped projects and leadership training for all of its employees. Western Cape Government is also known as a publicly-owned company that put in extra efforts for its employees’ well-beings, which is proven through its health- and wellness-centred employee benefit packages.
All of those amenities are created to empower Western Cape Government’s employees to achieve their utmost potentials. Combined with its highly-diverse and competitive environments as well as opportunities to innovate, Western Cape Government is surely one of the most outstanding places to accommodate every people who want to pursue careers and contribute in South Africa’s public sectors.
Western Cape Government Sample Department and Job Position 2020
Currently, these departments and jobs in Western Cape Government are receiving new applicants:
- Cultural Affairs and Sport – Groundsman
- Human Settlement – Registry Clerk / Driver
- Human Settlement – Messenger
- Social Developments – Groundsman
- Social Developments – Laundry Aid: Vredelus Secure Care Centre
- Transport and Public Works – Administration Clerk: Departmental Communication
- and much more (refer to Western Cape Government’s official recruiting page for more job openings in 2020).
Every people who want to apply in any of the above-mentioned positions should meet these minimum criteria:
- Be either a South African citizen or a South African Permanent Resident with a Work Permit
- Be at least an ABET-level graduate or have basic reading and writing skills
- Have adequate understandings in operating computer programmes (minimum MS Office and any programmes related to the applied jobs)
- Possess great communication and leadership skills in order to reflect and adapt well with Western Cape Government’s tagline of “Better Together”.
How to Apply for Western Cape Government’s Jobs
Applications for all of Western Cape Government’s available positions are firstly done through Western Cape Government’s online registering portal. After filling up all necessary fields in the online application form, candidates can input important documents, for example, CV, ID Cards, or Work Permit and Permanent Residency status proofs if applying as a non-South African.
Please remember not to create two or more accounts at the same time as candidates can actually click “Reset Email or Password” if needed. Alternatively, interested applicants who have previously got their Linkedin account can link their account to the “Sign In with Linkedin” menu located on the Western Cape Government’s E-Recruitment System.
Western Cape Government’s Job Vacancy Deadline Dates in 2020
All of those above-mentioned sample job vacancies in 2020 will be closed in September. Nonetheless, each position has its own closing dates. Therefore, it should be useful to follow and bookmark Western Cape Government’s official recruitment page for more updated information regarding its opening and closing deadlines in 2020.
Western Cape Government’s Job Opportunities-Related Contacts
There are two separate contact categories regarding all questions related to Western Cape Government’s job vacancies. All of those contacts are available for answering questions from Monday to Friday at 08:30 to 17:30 (GMT +2).
These below-mentioned contacts are up for any questions related to Western Cape Government jobs in general:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone Number: 079 769 1207
- Fax: 021 483 7216
Alternatively, applicants who are already registered in Western Cape Government’s online system and have troubles in filling up their online application forms should go for these following contacts:
- Email: [email protected]
- Cellular Phone Number: 0861 145 465
- Special Note: Always mention ID and contact number as well as email used for registering whenever contacting those aforementioned technical supports’ email and cellular phone numbers.
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: Western Cape Government; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.