SANSA has Job Vacancies Available Related to Earth Observation Space Science
South African National Space Agency (SANSA) – Formed in 2008 to answer National Space Agency’s mandates, SANSA has committed itself to utilize anything related to space, including space engineering and space industries-based research. On December 9, 2010, SANSA started to promote space engineering and operations usages, develop human capitals through space-related research and providing relentless supports to any industries involved in space technologies.
SANSA acts as an international catalyst for developing better space solutions. SANSA workers and future workers collaborate together to develop and enhance the quality of SANSA’s society, intellectual, human, economic, and ultimately global capitals. In doing so, SANSA currently has the Earth Observation Directorate in Pretoria as its Corporate office, Space Operations Science in Hartebeesthoek and Space Science Directorate in Hermanus.
SANSA Job Scopes
SANSA’s central motto “In service of humanity” rings true for its work ethics that emphasizes on nurturing already-existing space-related skills and competencies among South Africans. There are currently 6 SANSA’s departments as follows:
- Earth Observation
- Space Operations
- Space Science
- Space Engineering
- Science Advancement and Public Engagement
- Human Capital Development.
SANSA Available Position and Requirements
SANSA offers many job positions through its’ official SANSA Talent Management website. The only currently-available position is Librarian in Hermanus. To be SANSA’s permanent Librarian, one should fulfill these requirements:
- Having at least Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science, or any other relevant educations
- Should have at least 2-3 years experience in relevant fields in order to get more experience in searching for more complex information databases
- Being able to operate Libwin software is preferable
- Having these skills:
- Communication and balance between team-working and working independently
- Computer operating proficiencies (preferably Windows-based OS)
- Customer services.
SANSA Job Application Online Processes
To apply for SANSA’s available job positions, prospective candidates should firstly head to the official SANSA Talent Management website to target their dream position as well as filling in the application form. From there on, SANSA job application online processes will be continued as follows:
- Fill in the necessary details for applying and upload documents such as resume or CV
- Applicants can also update their CV or resume once they are finished in filling in their personal details on the assigned form.
Potential applicants can register at any times. However, they should pay attention to different available positions as different positions have different closing deadlines. For more information regarding the deadlines, please refer to this link.
Further questions can be sent to [email protected]
xxx Contact Details
Telephone Number: aaaaa
Email Address: aaaaa
Web Address: aaaaa
Reference: SANSA; Writer: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: xxxxx.